Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Everything's back to Craziness...

Well I recieved my new computer in the mail today.
It's awesome and very pretty, and much better then the other one.

Today I also recieved my butterfly wing Necklaces from Malaysia...
They are absolutely stunning and holy wow
I really hope more people order from this guy

I also sold the Final Fantasy Moogle Hat on saturday and sent it out this monday afternoon to Haugesund, Norway

While my computer was broken I finished a bunch of hats
These are the beginning of my
Endangered Species Line

Half the profits from each hat will be donated toward the Adopt a Species foundation
This is on the World Wildlife Foundation's website

So far the first sets are Polar Bears and Blue Footed Boobies, and I'm still finishing up the newest ones the lemers which will be complete in a few days.

So Here they are...

Photobucket Thunder The Crazy Northern Polar Bear Hat
Photobucket Sir Ben Jamin The Cultured Polar Bear Hat
Photobucket Pokey the Daffy Polar Bear HatPhotobucket Gloria the Classy Polar Bear Hat

And Here are The Boobies

Photobucket Peewee the Goofy Blue footed booby hat
Photobucket Heckler the Evil scientist blue footed booby hat
Photobucket Wallace The Tough guy Blue Footed Booby hat
Photobucket Pamela the adorable blue footed booby hat

Remember when you buy one of these hats you are also helping to save that species of animal in it's fight to survive. The endangered animals need our help!

Adopt a hat and Adopt an Endangered species and it's home

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Crazy Hat Society Design by Insight © 2009