Friday, May 29, 2009

My Very First Handmade Shirt!

Well I don't have a sewing machine but I really wanted a halter top. And well I'm unfortunately not made of money, so I wanted to make one myself. So I did!

I had to sew it all by hand and I'm not the best sewer but I think it came out pretty good. I feel wicked proud about making it myself .... maybe that's a lil silly but it makes me feel good to know that I can build something if I want it bad enough. I went through some of my old clothes and I found a skirt. I never got to wear that skirt becuase I lost so much weight last summer. But I thought it would work really well for this project.

It was a Panel skirt I didn't take any pictures of the before or during process... but I will next time I make one... But I did take a couple pictures of the Top after it was all done.

I should be making another one soon it's so easy... if I had a sewing machine it would be WAY EASIER and prolly faster.



I think it came out good... What you think for a first timer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Crazy Hat Society Design by Insight © 2009