Monday, June 1, 2009

So I Got A Little Bored/Creative Last Night

I was up last night again .. not sleeping.
And I realized I have lots of clay in my room.
The colors were so bright and endearing, I could resist.
So I stayed up till 5:30 this morning and Made a cute little Dead Baby Figurine.


I don't know why I like Dead Baby jokes so much but I do ... a lot!
So I found a way to laugh about the Dead Baby Jokes that I love so much. In my own specail way I made something gross and possibly wrong, into something cute and adorable, and acceptable... lol


Strange Maybe?


They derived from some drawings of mine of tattoos that I wanted. I only have 2 dead Babies on me now... but soon hopefully I can get another small one.... I love tattos they're like painting on the body and it's art you'll have forever. I just wanted my tattoos to be original and ones that no one else has. My friend Josh has one too, on his forearm. The plushie doll is with another friend in CA, and I believe there is a Painting someplace running around in Taunton, MA. There will prolly be more mediums of Dead Babies in the future.


Patty the pothead Tattoo Bubbily Betsy


I love my Dead Babies.... :)




She's Appox. 2 1/2 Inches tall. 3 inches if you count the heigth of the rainbow hair.


Photobucket

There will more then likely be more so keep your eyes peeled!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Crazy Hat Society Design by Insight © 2009