Monday, June 8, 2009

Endometriosis.... yup... It sucks...



It very plainly fucking sucks, You're in a lot of pain most of the time. If you get stressed out or upset easily then this disease is not for you. I even get a lil aggrivated at myself for not doing something or loosing something occationally and my ovaries like to give me a quick gab of cheerful pain.... not really cheerful... but After a while you start to get use to it, sort of. but every now again it just goes crazy and I explain it to my boyfriend as a war being fought out with nukes and bombs inside my tubes...lol. If you can't laugh at something that hurts, you will never be able to beat it. I try very hard to maintain a calm, chill demener so not to upset the ovary gods lol. so i'm not going to say that medication is bad or good in this case of endometriosis. i understand fully to the extent of the pain that can cause, and i myself have had to fold and take a few tylonol or aleve to relieve some of the pain. but mainly I will sit and have a bowl or two until I can no longer feel my lower half. this works great for me. I understand that Canibus is a "iffy" subject but I'm just saying it works for me. I would much rather smoke my bong then have crazy side effects like heart rate rising and blood pressure rise cause that just hurt my endo...Besides my brain comes with Canabinoid reseptors, making the whole experience much more enjoyable then crying hunched over in pain without it or with the pill medications. I myself don't care for extra chemicals in my body, they don't do anything for me, so i try not to take pills if i dont have to. And i seek out natural ways of doing and treating things. I've seen perscription drugs rip people from their friends and families in more ways then one, but I've never seen a stoner act violently toward a loved one. The side effects aren't worth the risk with all those prescription drugs and even hard druf, screw that shit. you go to a pot head and say hey wanna do herion? they're most likely going to say "fuck that shit that kills you Dumbass!". I'll do what wise people used to do. I know it may be folklore or naturalistic and whatever but man those people stayed healthy and alive for a good portion of time by treating themselves naturally with herbs and medicinal plants and just plainly being good people. It may be old technology and mannerisms but it's still usable. IN MODERATION! Medication is medication, and should only be used as that. I believe there are tons of awesome medicinal and edible plants that could help the world much better then giving our children a pill to calm their nerves, or a pill to make them step in line, or another pill that is supposed to make them not depressed. but now instead thesemedications have all these chemicals that can actually kill you if taken the wrong way or taken with another type of pill which the doctors loose or mix up... thank godness they finally are started to make doctors take time to write things out digitally.... finally we're using technology correctly!! How can something that may cause DEATH... be good for you? when there are hundreds of plants that can treat just that one symptom without any chemcal side effects or actually slim to none. I'm just rambling.... sorry. But anyways I really dislike Endometriosis... a lot it adds a little extra something to my life that i just didnt need.... thanks

Here's some natural ways to deal with or help your endo...

How to Use Herbs to Treat Endometriosis | eHow.com

Shared via AddThis

And there used to be a site called Endoknow.com but it says it's down right now... but there are lots i mean tons!!! of books and articals and everything youtube, ehow, wikipedia, just search for Endometriosis and you can find more information on it..

ok peas!
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Crazy Hat Society Design by Insight © 2009