Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Why Did The Baby Fall Out Of The Tree?

A: Because he was dead!
lol
Newest edition to the Dead Baby Family
She's so colorful and Bright!!!
I need help with names for them...
If anyone has any suggestions feel free to comment below.
Aww look at the Dead Babies Playing Together!!
Q: What's the difference between a truck full of bowling balls and a truck full of dead babies?
A: You can't unload a truck full of bowling balls with a pitchfork.

Nothing like a good Dead Baby Joke to get your day starting off right!
:)

Oh and I found the follow up for that last joke...
Just incase anyone wanted to know these jokes.....lol

Q: Why do you unload a truck full of babies with a pitchfork?
A: So you can tell which ones are still alive.

Remember If you would like to put your 3X5 thumbnail Etsy mini on my blog FOR FREE just email it too me or send me a comment with it... I don't care just please fill up this empty space on the side of my blog!!
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<----------------------

Ok Guys Hope Everyone Has a Fantastic Day!!!!
Peas!
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Crazy Hat Society Design by Insight © 2009